Summer special -15 %
Take advantage of our summer off-season. ☀️
Summer special -15 %
Included, per person:
- There is a limited contingent for this offer.
- 15 % discount on the daily price (already included in the indicated price)
- Relaxation in the SPA area with indoor column pool, outdoor infinity pool, many loungers, sauna area, various resting facilities and spacious bathrobe bistro.
- Exercise in the fitness area with cardio and strength equipment, and in the free period with table tennis, darts and foosball
- Daily changing course and activity program with yoga, aquafit, and much more. (see hotel-diedrich.de/course-schedule)
- Wellness bag on loan for your stay with bathrobe, towels and slippers
- Every evening enjoyment with served 4-course menu - please take a seat in the restaurant between 18:00 and 19:30 (kitchen closing time)
- Fresh Hallenberger Struth water (with and without carbonic acid) unlimited during your stay, also during meals
- Every morning varied breakfast buffet from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m. with mainly regional products and early morning coffee in the bathrobe bistro of the SPA area
- Parking space for your car
Bookability / Reservation conditions
- Bookable in the period between 01.05.2023 and 31.08.2023
- Arrival according to availability daily
- No advance booking deadline, but limited contingent
- Cancellation period 15 days
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. To ensure that you are reimbursed for possible financial losses in the event of cancellation or interruption of your vacation due to illness, we recommend the products of our partner ERGO Reiseversicherung AG (see hotel-diedrich.de/ergo).
- 134 € to 280 € per person per night, plus local tourist tax of 1,20 € per person per night
- Generally, the earlier and the longer you book, the lower your accommodation price. Our prices and availability depend on the selected room category, the time of your booking, the general demand as well as the house occupancy at the desired period.
Request this offer
Back to the overview