Course schedule for the active program at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA
Discover our course program at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA. You will find a detailed description of the individual courses further down on this website. Just click on the corresponding buttons to open the course schedules as PDF.
KW 50 | 11.12. - 17.12. Course schedule
Weekly program & offers of the Ferienwelt Winterberg
KW 50 | 11.12. - 17.12. Winterberg
Cost & Registration
Our course program is reserved for our overnight and Day SPA guests and is of course free of charge. You can simply register for your desired course on site. However, if you want to ensure that you get a place, we recommend that you register before you arrive. We look forward to your registration!
Courses of the active program at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA
- Aquafit: dynamic and sporty movement with a lot of fun in the water
- Breath meditation: conscious regulation and deepening of breathing through mindfulness
Aim: to promote the ability to concentrate, strengthen the diaphragm, lung capacity and cleanse the lungs
- Ballet workout: intensive body training on the ballet barre
Goal: strengthening body tension, flexibility and agility
- Abdominal express: exercises to activate and strengthen the abdominal and back muscles
Goal: Upright posture and reduction of the hollow back
- Bodybalance: Systematic whole-body training with a focus on balance and body tension.
- Bodyworkout: Effective whole-body training (abdominals-legs-buttocks)
Goal: Strengthening and shaping of the named muscle parts
- Healthy back: Mobilization, strengthening and stretching of the back muscles and adjacent muscle groups such as arms and legs. The entire body is trained and the back is relieved.
- Latin Dance Workout: Sweat-inducing training to rousing music. Basic steps from Latin dance are taught and combined with steps from aerobics, jazz dance and hip hop to create an effective cardio workout. The steps are easy to learn even for the inexperienced.
- Meditation: Mindfulness and concentration exercises to focus the thoughts
Goal: Neutral contemplation of thoughts and finding the way to the inner center
- Nordic Walking: outdoor endurance sport in which fast walking is supported by the use of two poles in rhythm with the steps
Goal: train leg and arm muscles and strengthen endurance and coordination
- Pilates: systematic whole-body workout to strengthen deep-seated muscles with a focus on pelvic floor, abdominal and back muscles
Goal: profound control of muscles with the help of the mind
- Posture class: posture class that uses specific movements (from abdominal fit as well as yoga and Pilates) and exercises to improve posture.
- Back fit: strengthening the abdominal and back muscles and learning concepts for relaxation
Goal: improving posture and teaching back-friendly behavior
- Gentle Yoga: A short and gentle yoga workout - doable even for the completely untrained.
- Stepping board workout: Endurance training on a height-adjustable platform that is easy on the joints. All fitness components such as "strength, endurance, flexibility and coordination" are trained.
- Standing Yoga: In the summer months in the garden/on the terrace in front of the gym. Perceive nature: Walking meditation and powerful standing exercises (can be done even by the untrained).
- Stretching: Stretching muscles, ligaments and tendons
Goal: Promote mobility
- Deep relaxation: relaxation method in which specific muscle groups are consciously tensed and relaxed
Goal: state of deep relaxation of the entire body
- Vinyasa Yoga: "Meditation in motion" - a variation of the Hatha Yoga style: The individual asanas (exercises) are strung together in a flowing and powerful way in the rhythm of the breath. Due to different levels, even the untrained can cope well with this challenging class!
- Yin Yoga: Quiet style of yoga practiced mostly lying down or sitting, passive stretching
Goal: Achieve a meditation-like state and stretch muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Yoga: A mixture of physical and mental exercises
Aim: Strengthening and stretching the body, calming the mind and promoting general well-being.
- Yoga Nidra: "Sleep of the Yogi" - relaxation of body and mind. Through the spoken Yoga Nidra instruction, you enter a sleep-like state, but remain awake all the time by directing your attention.
- Yogilates: a combination of yoga and Pilates
Aim: to promote suppleness of the body and strengthen deep-seated muscles
Private trainer lessons
We are happy to offer you very individual support from our trainers, whether for a particularly intensive workout or to cater to your personal wishes. You can book a private training session for 60 or 90 minutes, during which our trainers will be happy to assist you with all your athletic questions. We can also tailor a fitness offer of your choice to suit your needs. Please contact us by the Friday before your arrival so that we can arrange everything for you. The prices for these offers can be found in the course plan PDF above.
Which course suits you?
Our trainers offer a wide range of fitness activities at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA. Almost every day of the week, our guests can participate in various sports activities in the Haus der Mitte or in the hotel's pool to keep their bodies fit.
Why exercise is part of a wellness vacation
In addition to relaxation, a healthy diet and social contacts, sufficient exercise is also part of a holistic wellness break. Our new course schedule at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA is very diverse and offers the right fitness program for every taste. We are sure that you will also find something that suits you in our active program.
A versatile course schedule that keeps you moving
The active program offers courses for every taste. Whether you are a sporty (re-)beginner or already fit and trained, you will find what you are looking for with us. Some of our guests like to let off steam with a round of aerobic dance, while others want to learn about deep relaxation methods such as muscle relaxation. Perhaps there are also types of movement that you have heard of and would like to try - with us you have the opportunity to do so.
Fitness courses in Sauerland
Because while the beautiful Sauerland region around Hallenberg invites you to take excursions into nature, many prefer exercise in cozy warm course rooms in fall and winter - especially in bad weather. The new active program therefore takes place mainly in our Haus der Mitte or in the hotel's swimming pool. From here, our guests can enjoy the beautiful view at any time of year - during the activities or during the well-deserved break to relax.
To the yoga weekends