The SPA area
Just leave everything behind for a few days and retreat to a place where you can find time and leisure. In the column bath, you can simply let yourself drift and take a sauna or two. With a selection of different treatments, you have plenty of opportunities to give your body the soothing attention it needs. And if you want to be all to yourself, the relaxation area gives you a wonderful feeling of security; with lots of wood and homely corners that somehow remind you of the forest.
A wellness hotel only for adults over the age of 16.
The wellness area offers generous space to relax in warm purism. Float in the 29° C indoor pool while gazing out into nature. Close your eyes in the sauna and feel the warmth pleasantly wrap around your body. This is what a wellness hotel must feel like!
SPA area on four levels
- Indoor column pool (12 x 5 m, 29° C)
- Outdoor infinity pool (20 x 5 m, 30° C)
- 120 indoor and outdoor relaxation loungers
- Tranquillity level "Timeless
- Spacious bathrobe bistro
- Swiss stone pine sauna
- Snow Grotto
- Panorama sauna (Finnish)
- Gentle sauna
- Steam bath
- Tecaldarium (Roman sweat bath with coloured light, sound and fragrance)
- Sauna relaxation room
- Different treatment rooms
- Waterbed massage couch
- Light UVB Ceiling Solarium
Opening hours of the wellness area
- Pillar bath (textile area): 07:00 to 22:00
- Treatments: 10:00 until 18:30
- Sauna (nude area): 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Bathrobe Bistro: 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Strengthen your body and mind. Qualified masseurs, trained beauticians and high-quality vegan natural cosmetic products pamper you externally and internally at the same time. Enjoy deep relaxation with massages, body treatments and beauty treatments.
To the applications
The fitness room is open from 7am and closes at 10pm.
- Cardio: Seated ergometer, cross trainer, treadmill, adaptive motion trainer
- Strength: Chest and shoulder press, power pull, rowing machine, leg press, cable pull tower, free weights up to 10 kg
Just take a seat in your bathrobe in the bathrobe bistro. There are lots of delicious things to eat here. Fresh water, tea and apples are available for you free of charge and you can choose from the snack menu for really great, smaller dishes. Coffee and cake, of course. With us, wellness also goes through the palate.
Bathrobe Bistro Map
To the applications