The SPA area
Just leave everything behind for a few days and retreat to a place where you can find time and leisure. In the column bath you can simply drift away and take a sauna session or two. With a selection of different treatments, you'll have plenty of opportunities to give your body the soothing attention it needs. And if you want to be all to yourself, the relaxation area gives you a wonderful feeling of security; with lots of wood and homey corners that somehow remind you of the forest.
A wellness hotel only for adults over the age of 16.
The wellness area offers generous space to relax in warm purism. Float in the 29° C indoor pool while gazing out into nature. Close your eyes in the sauna and feel the warmth pleasantly wrap around your body. This is what a wellness hotel must feel like!
SPA area on four levels
- Indoor column pool (12 x 5 m, 29° C)
- Outdoor infinity pool (20 x 5 m, 30° C)
- 120 resting couches inside and outside
- Tranquility level "Timeless
- Spacious bathrobe bistro
- Swiss stone pine sauna
- Snow Grotto
- Panoramic sauna (Finnish)
- Gentle sauna
- Steam bath
- Tecaldarium (Roman sweat bath with colored light, sound and fragrance)
- Sauna relaxation room
- Various application rooms
- Waterbed massage table
- Light UVB ceiling solarium
Opening hours of the wellness area
- Pillar bath (textile area): 07:00 to 22:00
- Applications: 10:00 to 18:30
- Sauna (nude area): 11:00 till 22:00
- Bathrobe Bistro: 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Strengthen your body and mind. Qualified masseurs, trained beauticians and high-quality vegan natural cosmetic products pamper you externally and internally at the same time. You will enjoy deep relaxation with massages, body treatments and beauty applications.
To the applications
The fitness room is already open from 7 am and closes only at 10 pm.
- Cardio: seated ergometer, cross trainer, treadmill, adaptive motion trainer
- Strength: chest and shoulder press, load pull, leg press, cable pull tower, free weights up to 10 kg.
The recreation room is also open early in the morning and closes only from late evening. Here you can devote yourself to the games of table tennis, foosball and darts full of verve - or in peace and quiet.
Just take a seat in your bathrobe in the bathrobe bistro. Here you can find many delicious things. Fresh water, tea and apples are available for you free of charge, and you can get really great, smaller dishes from the snack menu. Coffee and cake, of course, anyway. With us, wellness also goes through the palate.
Bathrobe Bistro Map
To the applications