Kitchen assistant (m/f/d)
This position is ideal for you if you enjoy varied tasks in the kitchen and enjoy serving plates.
Kitchen assistant (m/f/d)
Working hours mainly in the evenings. Easy-to-learn tasks await you, which we will gradually introduce you to.
- Part-time, mini-job
- Entry probably possible from October
- Hours of service in the evening from 5:30 p.m. and by arrangement
- Well-tempered wellness guests
- An open, warm team
- Company holidays over Christmas
- Free wishes are largely taken into account
- Further education and training opportunities
- Support with the search for accommodation
- Employee discount of 30% on hotel services
- Free use of the fitness area
- Special rates for private travel to around 600 hotels via www.personights.de
- Employee discount of 25% in the restaurants of the "Sterne im Sauerland" hotels
- Friendly appearance and a positive attitude
- Open personality
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
Your future tasks:
- You support the kitchen team
- Contributing activities
- Creative arrangement of dishes (menu starters/desserts)
- Tidying up and cleaning
Our employer promise
- The DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA is a family-run Adults Only wellness hotel with a column bath, outdoor infinity pool, large sunbathing terrace, sauna area, various relaxation rooms, fitness room, activity programme with yoga, bathrobe bistro, very good cuisine, various gastronomy areas and lots of leisure activities.
- It is a progressive hotel business with clear organisation and transparent regulations.
- First and foremost, we offer our guests wellness, retreat, enjoyment, exercise and Sauerland nature. This is also noticeable in the working environment.
- We consistently follow our positioning as a wellness hotel & SPA, which is why we do not hold large events such as weddings and why the minimum age for a stay at the hotel is 16.
- We constantly ask ourselves what we can do to be a model employer and always strive for further development. Our affiliation with leading hotel cooperations offers tangible advantages.
- We attach great importance to a warm, friendly working atmosphere among the employees and the owner family, because our wellness hotel is a place to feel good - for guests as well as employees.
- For us, fairness, transparency and good interaction are elementary principles for working with each other - we expect this from ourselves as well as from all employees.
- A suitable salary plus bonuses and transparent recording of working hours have been a matter of course for us for many years and every employee can always track their own working hours via an app.
- Our working hours are as friendly as possible and part-time work is rare and only in exceptional cases by mutual agreement.
- Women and men are treated equally, also in terms of salary.
- Our thinking and actions are long-term and sustainable. We are therefore pleased to have many long-standing employees!
- We do not actively motivate, but encourage and challenge motivated talents. Individual development and career opportunities as well as further education and training are offered.
- We are particularly happy to welcome staff who bring in their own ideas and experience.
- We also like to give lateral entrants a chance and have had very good experiences with them so far.
- We promote the compatibility of work and family life and offer flexible working time models where possible and after consultation.
- Of course, we are happy to help you find a flat or accommodation.
- Take a cheap holiday: As a member of the "Personights" cooperation, all employees stay at more than 500 hotels in Germany for really little money. The same applies to around 40 wellness hotels in Germany.
- The most important thing: We have really great guests and usually have a lot of fun at work.
A top workplace in picturesque surroundings
The DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA is one of the leading wellness hotels in Hochsauerland. Through the cooperation networks "Wellness-Hotels & Resorts" and "Die Sterne im Sauerland", the company is always up to date and informed about what is relevant in the hotel industry.
Currently, around 60 people are employed at the DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA. The hotel has 126 beds in 65 rooms, a spacious SPA area, various restaurant rooms with two kitchens, a hotel bar, a gastronomy terrace and a conference room. The SPA area is spread over four levels and includes various spaces such as the columned pool with a two-storey lounging area, a bathrobe bistro, an outdoor infinity pool including a lounging terrace, a sauna area, various retreats and relaxation areas, a fitness room and more. In addition to wellness treatments, fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates and aqua gymnastics are also offered here.
We look forward to receiving your application either by e-mail in PDF format to
or by mail to
DIEDRICH Wellness Hotel and SPA
Benjamin and Leander Diedrich
Online short application
Back to the overview