Wellness / Fitness Trainer:in (m/f/d)
This position is ideal for you if you love exercise and enjoy designing and delivering fitness opportunities.
Wellness / Fitness Trainer:in (m/f/d)
Freedom to design your own active program and bring in your own ideas.
- Full-time, part-time, mini-job
- This position is not currently advertised.
- Duty hours
- Wellness guests in a good mood
- An open, warm team
- A flat hierarchy
- Company vacations over Christmas
- Free wishes are largely taken into account
- Further education and training opportunities
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Employee discount of 30% on hotel services
- Free use of the fitness area
- Special rates for private travel in about 600 hotels via www.personights.de
- Employee discount of 25% in the gastronomies of the "Sterne im Sauerland" hotels
- Ideally: training as a physiotherapist, fitness trainer, etc. or sports science studies
- Trainer experience and qualification in fitness
- Desirable, but not a must: additional qualifications such as back school, Pilates, yoga, etc.
- Willingness to perform sauna infusions
- Friendly demeanor and a positive attitude
- Motivating, open personality
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and reliability
Your future tasks:
- Care of the wellness guests in the entire wellness area
- Sauna infusions
- Assisting guests in the fitness room
- Individual support as a personal trainer on request
- Supervision of the fitness area (including assembly and disassembly work of the materials required for the courses).
- Execution of exercise activities indoors, outdoors and in the water
- Offer guided hikes, with pleasure also thematically like mindfulness hikes
- Support in the sauna area (e.g. infusions)
- Confident handling of MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
Our employer promise
- The DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA is a family-run Adults Only wellness hotel with a column pool, outdoor infinity pool, large sunbathing terrace, sauna area, various relaxation rooms, fitness room, active program with yoga, bathrobe bistro, very good cuisine, various gastronomy areas and lots of leisure activities.
- It is a progressive hotel business with clear organization and transparent regulations.
- We offer our guests first and foremost wellness, retreat, enjoyment, exercise as well as the Sauerland nature. This is also noticeable in the working environment.
- We consistently follow our positioning as a wellness hotel & SPA, which is why we do not hold large events such as weddings and why the minimum age for a hotel stay is 16. years.
- We constantly ask ourselves what we can do to be a model employer and always strive for further development. Our affiliation with leading hotel cooperations offers tangible advantages in this regard.
- We attach great importance to a warm, friendly working atmosphere among the employees and the owner family, because our wellness hotel is a place to feel good - for guests as well as employees.
- For us, fairness, transparency and good interaction are fundamental principles for working with one another - we expect this of ourselves and of all our employees in equal measure.
- A suitable salary plus bonuses and transparent recording of working hours have been a matter of course for us for many years, and every employee can always track their own working hours via app.
- Our working hours are as friendly as possible and we seldom work part-time, but only in exceptional cases by mutual agreement.
- Women and men are treated equally, including in terms of salary.
- Our thinking and actions are long-term and sustainable. Therefore, we can be pleased about many long-term employees!
- We do not actively motivate, but encourage and challenge motivated talent. Individual development and career opportunities as well as further education and training are offered.
- We are particularly pleased to have employees who contribute their own ideas and experience.
- We also like to give lateral entrants a chance and have had very good experiences with them so far.
- We promote the compatibility of work and family and offer flexible working time models where possible and after consultation.
- Of course, we will be happy to help you find an apartment or accommodation.
- Taking a vacation on the cheap: As a member of the "Personights" cooperation, all employees stay at more than 500 hotels in Germany for really little money. The same applies to around 40 wellness hotels in Germany.
- The most important thing: We have really great guests and usually quite a lot of fun at work.
We look forward to receiving your application documents either by e-mail in PDF format to
or by mail to
DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel and SPA
Benjamin and Leander Diedrich
Online short application
Back to the overview