Bar service employee (m/f/d)
This position is ideal for you if you value high quality and are looking for a beautiful as well as state-of-the-art work environment.
Bar service employee (m/f/d)
A pleasant environment without chichi with nice wellness and occasionally business guests. No weddings, no big events, no buffets - but every evening really nice hotel bar service with time for our guests. 😊
- Full time, part time
- Entry after consultation, also possible immediately
- Duty hours regular from 16:00
- Flexible working time models: Simply let us know how many days per week and hours per day you would like to work. We will check whether we have a suitable requirement according to your wishes.
- At least 28 days of annual leave: Because we know how important rest is, we ensure sufficient time for relaxation and regeneration.
- Company vacations over Christmas: Our hotel closes the week before and during Christmas and reopens only on December 27. So you can enjoy a contemplative and relaxing Christmas time.
- Consideration of free wishes: Private matters are often enough in the foreground. We therefore make every effort to take your wishes into account when planning your duties.
- Fair salary: We are guided by the collective agreement for the hotel industry of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, because we are convinced that your work should be fairly remunerated.
- Supplements: You will receive tax-free supplements for evening and Sunday work with us.
- Christmas and vacation bonus: This bonus is paid after one year of service.
- Positive working environment: As a wellness hotel, we are surrounded by relaxed guests - a great fortune for the daily working atmosphere.
- Clear focus: As a designated wellness hotel, we concentrate on the essentials and therefore do not hold large events such as weddings.
- Flat hierarchies: Open communication is close to our hearts. Therefore, we promote a flat hierarchy and value the opinions and ideas of all our employees.
- Continuing education: Regular training and continuing education support your professional and personal development. 100% promoted.
- Accommodation: We will be happy to help you find suitable accommodation and can temporarily accommodate you in the hotel.
- Staff discounts: You benefit from an attractive discount of 30% on all hotel-owned services and a discount of 25% in the gastronomic establishments of the "Sterne im Sauerland" hotels.
- Fitness & Spa: You can use our fitness area, swimming pools and recreation room with table tennis, foosball and darts. Also the participation in our daily course program for the guests is desired, if there are free places.
- Special rates for private travel: Benefit from exclusive special rates for private travel to around 600 hotels via www.personights.de.
- Friendly demeanor and a positive attitude
- Successfully completed vocational training in the hotel or restaurant industry
- Open personality
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and reliability
- Enjoy working with attention to detail and style
Your future tasks:
- Care and entertainment of guests
- Independent management of the hotel bar and a service station incl. preparation & follow-up work
- Preparation of all kinds of drinks - especially cocktails, long drinks, aperitifs, digestifs
- Wine service (existing expertise would be ideal, but can also be learned).
- Serving drinks and food
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the workplace, including daily cleaning duties.
- Maintaining inventory & completing orders in a timely manner.
💡 Apply now
We look forward to receiving your application documents including CV either classically by mail or by e-mail in PDF format to email@example.com.
Online short application
Become part of something beautiful
We invite you to become part of our owner-managed DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA. Our Adults Only Hotel is a haven for wellness, relaxation and enjoyment, surrounded by the picturesque Sauerland nature. This harmonious spirit is also reflected in our working atmosphere, characterized by cordiality, friendliness and fairness.
As an established wellness hotel & SPA, we refrain from large-scale events and set a minimum age of 16 years for our guests. This ensures not only a quiet and exclusive atmosphere for our guests, but also a pleasant workplace for our team. As members of leading hotel cooperations, we offer our employees tangible benefits and constantly strive for improvement.
We see a positive working environment as the key to meaningful collaboration. At our company, all employees are treated fairly and receive an appropriate salary and fringe benefits. Flexible working hours, support in finding accommodation and opportunities for further development are just some of the benefits we offer. We are open to career changers and encourage motivated talent.
With around 60 employees, we offer our guests an extensive range of services, including numerous rooms and restaurants, a comprehensive SPA area and various fitness courses. Thanks to our membership in renowned hotel networks, we keep our finger on the pulse of the hotel industry.
Our guests love the atmosphere we offer, and this is reflected in our day-to-day work. Our employees also benefit from special rates for private travel to over 500 hotels across Germany and around 40 wellness hotels. Come and join us and experience what it means to work in a warm and familiar environment.
Open in google maps
Back to the overview