Working at DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel & SPA
We believe that a job only feels truly fulfilling when it enriches other people's lives in some way - because then your own work is meaningful and meaningful. We believe that it feels good to interact with lots of friendly and relaxed people. And we believe that a good feeling on the way to work is important. That's why we love our wellness hotel and what we do here day after day.
We want to turn guests into friends; friends of the house and friends of each other. How do we do that? With a clear focus on our wellness concept and with a really great team!
- Flexible working time models, e.g. part-time and full-time, no or hardly any part-time work
- At least 28 days of vacation per year
- Company vacations over Christmas
- Free wishes are largely taken into account
- Performance-related and above-tariff remuneration as well as individual tax-free bonuses
- Christmas and vacation bonus
- Permanent employment contract
- Employee discount of 30% on hotel services
- Free use of the fitness area
- Special rates for private travel to around 600 hotels via personights.com
- Employee discount of 25% in the restaurants of the "Sterne im Sauerland" hotels
- Adults-Only Hotel for guests 16 years and older without dog
- Family run since 1898
- 60 employees including trainees
- 65 rooms
- Large SPA area with indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, several indoor and outdoor relaxation areas.
- Gastronomy: Different restaurant areas for à la carte and house guests - Hot cuisine until 21:00, Sundays until 20:00
- Positioned wellness hotel, therefore no events such as weddings.
- Digital working world (duty and vacation schedule app, communication app, digital time recording)
- Accommodation in hotel's own employee rooms possible
- Free employee parking
- Work clothes mainly provided
- Annual continuing education is 100% subsidized
Our job offers
This position is ideal for you if you value high quality and are looking for a beautiful as well as state-of-the-art work environment.
2-year dual training with 1 to 2 days of vocational school per week. Particularly suitable for the kitchen are people who like to work in a team and with their hands. Daily life is characterized by handling and processing food. Manual dexterity, care and a good sense of taste help. Time pressure is common in the kitchen, so it helps if you can handle stress well and are fit.
2-year dual training with 1 to 2 days of vocational school per week. Open-minded and friendly people who enjoy working in a team are particularly suited to the catering trade. Dealing with guests is part of daily life, and communication and sales skills help. If you are good at organizing and like to lend a hand, this is the right profession for you. Foreign languages are an advantage.
3-year dual training program with 1 to 2 days of vocational school instruction per week. Particularly suitable for the kitchen are people who are skilled in their craft and at the same time creative, who like to work in a team. Daily life is characterized by handling and processing a wide variety of foods. A well-developed sense of taste, care and culinary curiosity help. Time pressure is frequent in the kitchen, stress resistance and a certain physical fitness are therefore an advantage.
3-year dual training with 1 to 2 days of vocational school per week. Particularly suitable for restaurants and events are open and friendly people who like to work in a team. Dealing with guests is part of daily life, and communication and sales skills help. Those who can organize well and keep calm and an overview even when things are hectic are right for this profession. Foreign languages are an advantage.
Apply here now
We look forward to receiving your application documents either by e-mail in PDF format to
or by mail to
DIEDRICH Wellnesshotel and SPA
Benjamin and Leander Diedrich
Online short application
Strong cooperation of top employers
Our hotel is a member of "Die Sterne im Sauerland", a regional association of top employers who work together to continually improve the general conditions for their employees. more info