In the Here and Now - Introduction to Yoga & Meditation
Rajesh Samy Pillai and Monika Bauer bring you into the now and show you what mindfulness is and how it feels.
In the Here and Now - Introduction to Yoga & Meditation - 2 nights (extendable)
Included, per person:
- Retreat with Rajesh Samy Pillai and Monika Bauer - minimum number of participants 8 / maximum number of participants 12
- You can find the schedule as a PDF at hotel-diedrich.de/schedule-here-and-now
- Use of the SPA area with column bath, outdoor infinity pool, many loungers, sauna area, various resting facilities, fitness room and spacious bathrobe bistro
- Wellness bag on loan for your stay with bathrobe, towels and slippers
- Daily changing course & activity programme with yoga, aquafit, and much more. (see hotel-diedrich.de/course-schedule)
- 4-course menu served every evening - please take a seat in the restaurant between 18:00 and 19:30 (kitchen closing time)
- Daily early swimmers' coffee in the bathrobe bistro
- Daily varied breakfast buffet from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m. with mainly regional products
- Fresh Hallenberger Struth water (carbonated and non-carbonated) free of charge throughout your stay, also at mealtimes
- Parking space for your car
- Advance booking period 7 days
- Cancellation period 7 days
- Dates not yet fixed, probably not again until 2023.
At a price of € 446 to € 710 per person, plus the local tourism tax of € 1.20 per person per night. Generally, the earlier and the longer you book, the lower your stay price. Our prices and availability depend on the time of your booking, the general demand as well as the house occupancy at the desired period.
A relaxed weekend awaits you, during which you will fill up with fresh energy, feel yourself in movement, stay completely in the here and now with relaxation journeys and bathe your soul in the forest. The combination of yoga and meditation is an extremely effective way to a lasting feeling of lightness and freedom. We learn a way of life that allows us to master all everyday situations with inner peace and serenity. This means a more noticeable increase in the quality of life.
Rajesh Samy Pillai and Monika Bauer accompany you as course leaders and apply techniques from various relaxation methods with you.
Back to the overview