Thinking Pause Intensive Retreat
You have already attended the "Thinking Pause" workshop and would like to follow this path even more intensively? We have designed the "Thinking Pause Intensive" workshop for you.
Thinking Pause Intensive Retreat - 4 nights (extendable)
Included, per person:
- Retreat with Rajesh Samy Pillai and Monika Bauer - minimum number of participants 8 / maximum number of participants 12
- You can find the schedule as a PDF at hotel-diedrich.de/schedule-think-break-intensive
- Use of the SPA area with column bath, outdoor infinity pool, many loungers, sauna area, various resting facilities, fitness room and spacious bathrobe bistro
- Wellness bag on loan for your stay with bathrobe, towels and slippers
- Daily changing course & activity programme with yoga, aquafit, and much more. (see hotel-diedrich.de/course-schedule)
- 4-course menu served every evening - please take a seat in the restaurant between 18:00 and 19:30 (kitchen closing time)
- Daily early swimmers' coffee in the bathrobe bistro
- Daily varied breakfast buffet from 8:00 to 11:30 a.m. with mainly regional products
- Fresh Hallenberger Struth water (carbonated and non-carbonated) free of charge throughout your stay, also at mealtimes
- Parking space for your car
- Advance booking period 7 days
- Cancellation period 7 days
- Dates not yet fixed, probably not again until 2023.
At a price of € 826 to € 1,354 per person, plus the local tourism tax of € 1.20 per person per night. Generally, the earlier and the longer you book, the cheaper your stay price. Our prices and availability depend on the time of your booking, the general demand as well as the house occupancy at the desired period.
You will practice and experiment with an active meditation according to Osho in the morning and in the evening. In between, intensive yoga sessions await you, which include not only asanas (physical exercises) but also intensive pranayamas (breathing exercises) and provide deeper insights into the philosophy of the yoga sutras according to Patanjali.
Rajesh Samy Pillai and Monika Bauer accompany you as course leaders and are there for you during these days.
Back to the overview